The HC | Hughes Center®
The HC | Hughes Center® is a 68-acre master-planned office campus. Comprised of 1.4 million square feet of Class A office space, The HC | Hughes Center® is rich in amenities, including:
- Newly-constructed move-in ready spec suites
- A diverse retail component that includes eleven well-known restaurants including Del Frisco’s, Bandito Latin Kitchen, McCormick & Schmick, Lawry’s, Gordon Biersch, and Fogo de Chao; as well as an on-site café that offers delivery service
- A full service FedEx, and a contemporary drive-thru Starbucks with expanded indoor/outdoor seating
- A contemporary new retail building featuring Panera Bread, The Habit Burger, Pieology, Jamba Juice and Chipotle
- Several new amenities recently delivered including outdoor wifi areas, EV charging stations, and Bikeshare program
- A complimentary 24/7 tenant fitness center
- A newly designed on site marketing center
- On-site property management and 24-hour on-site security
The HC | Hughes Center®’s prestigious branding and experienced ownership and notability within the community offer a perfect fit for companies looking for an upscale and dynamic business environment. More than 300 companies call The HC | Hughes Center® home including the Las Vegas Valley’s leading legal, financial, accounting, gaming and technology firms, as well as new emerging businesses in the market.
The HC | Hughes Center® is centrally located at Howard Hughes Parkway between Flamingo Road and Sands Avenue; just minutes away from both the I-15 and the I-215 Interstates. Additionally, Las Vegas’ RTC bus route runs directly through the office campus with several bus stops along Howard Hughes Parkway.
McCarran International Airport, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, downtown Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Convention Center and the world renowned Las Vegas “Strip” are in immediate proximity to the office complex.
Unified Ownership With A Commitment To The Future
Equity Office is about financial strength, a forward-looking regional focus…and a deep bench.
The owner and manager of The HC | Hughes Center®, Equity Office, a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone, prides itself on financial strength and a forward-looking regional focus. The Equity Office portfolio, encompassing approximately 70 million square feet of class-A office space throughout the U.S., is rich with signature properties in the nation’s leading gateway markets. The company focuses heavily on meeting the changing strategic needs of companies in its chosen markets.
Equity Office has a strong history spanning more than 30 years. The company has the expertise and financial strength to partner with companies to meet space needs for expansion, consolidation, and relocation strategies. As a result, our market-focused teams have hands-on experience in speculative development, build to suit, and historic renovation. Equity Office is a forward-thinking company with a strong commitment to sustainability. Regardless of the development or market.
Equity Office is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and value. At The HC | Hughes Center®, Equity Office is adding a new level of energy, inspiration, and investment.
For more information, please click here.